IP Office Techs believes in Choices. When providing a quote, we will supply two different quotes based on your input, to give you a choice of the best system and architecture to fit your needs and your budget. We offer outright purchases as well as systems with little or no downpayment.
If you already have a system and you would like us to service it, fill in our New Customer Form
If you are requesting a quote on a new or replacement phone system, fill in our Quote Design Form
While we are centrally located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, our extensive network of technicians and installers can provide service and installation anywhere in the US. If you would like a quote on a new system, upgrade, additional phones, or programming support, please do not hesitate to give us a call or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
TELECOM For over twelve years, IP Office Techs has been providing sales & service directly to businesses across the US. We also support our fellow Avaya business partners with remote support and training. Our techs are experts in Avaya IP Office (IP400, IP500 and the new Server Edition), VoIP using Star2Star's award winning Hosted Hybrid architecture, and Nortel phone systems.
NETWORK SUPPORT It's in our name "The IP Enabled Office". From a network review to inplementation and ongoing support, let our Network Engineers and Techs help you with:
- Network Assessments
- VoIP Readiness and Implementation
- Internet Connectivity & Bandwidth Testing
- Network Infrastructure Upgrades
- Network Documentation
- Server Room Rebuild
- Firewall and Security Implementation
- Application Review & Consult
- Remote Desktop Support
We want you as a client!
LOCATION We are centrally located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, our extensive network of technicians and installers can provide service and installation anywhere in the US. If you would like a quote on a new system, upgrade, additional phones, or programming support, please do not hesitate to give us a call or drop an email to email@example.com
TRAINING We also conduct training on Avaya Systems to users and administrators of these platforms, giving them the hands-on experience to become proficient with the system. This can be done over the phone with a remote connection to your network or on-site. Call (888) 530-9112 for availability and details.
We have many satisfied customers and would like to add you as well. We can provide relevant referrals from a company similar to yours upon request.
We hope to be your source for voice and data systems. Besides voice and data, we are also representatives of the major telephone service providers. We can typically save our customers 30% or more off their present bill. We can offer service with innvoative package deals using one internet "pipe" for both your voice and data, and include flexibility and feature enhancements as well. We represent over 25 major carriers in the US including EarthLink, Comcast and Time Warner Business Class to name a few.
IP Office Techs looks forward to working with you soon, please call (888) 530-9112 to speak to one of our Technical Gurus today!
We provide Installation, Design, Service, and Maintenance of the following phone systems:
- Avaya IP Office
- Grandstream UCM Series
- Asterisk VoIP System (FreePBX or Elastix)
- Mitel MiVoice 50 & Mitel 5000
- Avaya Partner
- Nortel Norstar Systems
- Nortel Call Pilot Voicemail
- Nortel Compact ICS
- Nortel Modular ICS
- Nortel BCM Series
- Call Center Solutions by Datel such as CallSweet!
- Call Center Management, Monitoring and Reporting
- Call Accounting
- DuVoice Voicemail and Hospitality Integration
- Conferencing Solutions
- Integrated Fax Solutions
- Netgear Ethernet, Router, and Firewall Solutions
- Phone Bill Audit (typically, combining your Internet and phone lines on one digital circuit will save you money and provide enhanced features - we will also check for un-used phone numbers that you may be able to cancel, also newer or different plans with the same provider can save on your monthly bill)
- Phone System Survey (explore new features and upgrade possibilities)